Most Popular Cocktails
Our New Articles
Here’s what you will find inside Newswire 10
- 1. This Month in History, by Ratik
- 2. Spotlight: Boston South Asian
Coalition, Rana Khan
- 3. Harsh Mander: in conversation with Rana Khan
- 4. Bhima Koregaon Case: Cartoon & Petition
- 5. Land, caste, class and gender – Gail Omvedt’s writings were united in their vision of utopia, by V. Geetha
- 6. “Blackout (September 1965)”: A Poem (by Faiz) On A War Outside and A War Within, by Salman
The Special NIA Court has granted temporary bail for two weeks to researcher Rona Wilson, an accused in the Bhima Koregaon- Elgar Parishad Case, his father’s demise on August 18, 2021. Special Judge DE Kothalikar directed him to be released on bail between September 13 – 27 on furnishing a PR Bond of Rs 50,000 with 2 sureties. Read more
The above cartoon published in multiple languages by NETALERT,* explains why the findings of a digital forensics investigation conducted by Arsenal Consulting, into the hard drives of individuals imprisoned by the Indian government in the Bhima Koregaon case provides important evidence of the use of malware to implicate, imprison and silence human rights activists.
Please sign our petition to the Parliamentary Subcommittee on Information Technology calling for an immediate investigation into the questions raised by the investigation into the Netwire attack identified and documented by Arsenal’s multiple investigative reports that have since been corroborated by Indian and international computer security experts.
* NETALERT is a project that uses a range of approaches such as story-telling, summaries of research findings, and technical explainers to help make research about risks online accessible to wider audiences.