ICWI Mission is to build a non-sectarin, left, diasporic membership-based organization that the diversity of india’s peoples and anchors a transnational network committed to building a radical and just democracy in india. ICWI is committed to :
- Upholding the democratic rights of all peoples in india and the indian communities in north america
- Investigating and documenting the violation of these constitutional rights
- Analyzing how democratic and constitutional rights are impacted by national and international policies
- Organizing and hihglighting people’s collective resistance to gender inequality caste oppression, religious persecution, majoritarian violence, violations against all targeted minority groups.
- Mobilizing public opinion in the indian diaspora towards addressing these violation against all targeted minority groups